The APAGBI strives to ensure that this website is accessible to everyone. If there’s something that doesn’t work, or if you need assistance to use a specific part of the site, please contact us and we’ll do everything we can to help. Please contact email@example.com.
This website allows you to resize text in the main content area of the page. You are able to resize text via your browser view menu (how to do this differs depending on your browser type).
The APAGBI website follows the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) issued by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) to ensure that our website is accessible to users with disability. Visit www.w3.org for more information.
Some tips to make viewing www.apagbi.org.uk easier
- Making larger text - Text on www.apagbi.org.uk has a relative font size and can be resized to suit your needs using your browser.
- Magnifiying the screen - Recent versions of Windows include magnification software that can help some people more easily read text on the screen.
- Making your mouse pointer easier to see - On many operating systems you can make your mouse larger. On some operating systems you can also add trails or even use a locating feature (on Windows).
- Changing your colours - Across many browsers, (including Firefox, Internet Explorer, Mozilla, Netscape and Opera) you can change the background colour of your screen to make viewing easier.
- Making your mouse easier to use - There are various options you can choose to make your mouse easier to use, e.g. make it left handed, speed up or slow down the mouse pointer, making the mouse pointer larger, etc.
- Making your keyboard easier to use - You can change the sensitivity of your keyboard, use StickyKeys or use other features like Autocorrect or Autotext.